2017年11月7日星期二

The 8th letter to PM Lee Hsien Loong: The Terrex conspiracy


See here for the attached file.

From: Yan Jun
Sent: Tuesday, 7 November, 2017 14:12
To: 'Lee Hsien Loong (lee_hsien_loong@pmo.gov.sg)' <lee_hsien_loong@pmo.gov.sg>
Cc: Chief Executive's Office_HK (ceo@ceo.gov.hk) <ceo@ceo.gov.hk>; HK Customs and Excise Department (customsenquiry@customs.gov.hk) <customsenquiry@customs.gov.hk>; AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg) <AGC@agc.gov.sg>; 'K Shanmugam (Minister for Law)' <k_shanmugam@mha.gov.sg>; PM Office (pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg) <pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg>; QSM_CGH (feedback@cgh.com.sg) <feedback@cgh.com.sg>; QSM_IMH (qsm@imh.com.sg) <qsm@imh.com.sg>; QSM_STATE (STATECOURTS) (STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg) <STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg>; Singapore Prison Service (prisonfeedback@pris.gov.sg) <prisonfeedback@pris.gov.sg>; Spencer Tan (spencer_tan@spf.gov.sg) <spencer_tan@spf.gov.sg>; SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT) <SUPCOURT_QSM@supcourt.gov.sg>; Tan Bin Kiat (tan_bin_kiat@pris.gov.sg) <tan_bin_kiat@pris.gov.sg>; Tiah Ling (ling_tiah@cgh.com.sg) <ling_tiah@cgh.com.sg>; Alejandro Ponce (The World Justice Project) <aponce@worldjusticeproject.org>; Sofie Arjon Schutte (U4 Anti-corruption resource centre) <sofie.schuette@cmi.no>; Yuri Fedotov (United Nations Office on Drug and Crime) <yury.fedotov@unodc.org>; 'Buscaglia Edgardo (Columbia University)' <ebuscaglia@law.columbia.edu>; 'Garry Rodan (Murdoch University)' <G.Rodan@murdoch.edu.au>; Matthew Stephenson (mstephen@law.harvard.edu) <mstephen@law.harvard.edu>; 'S.T. Quah Jon (National University of Singapore)' <jonstquah@gmail.com>; 'Silverstein Gordon (Yale University) ' <gradpro.law@yale.edu>; 'Susan Rose Ackerman (Yale University)' <susan.rose-ackerman@yale.edu>; 'Freedom House' <info@freedomhouse.org>; Human Rights First (feedback@humanrightsfirst.org) <feedback@humanrightsfirst.org>; info@article19.org; 'Jennifer Jokstad' <jokstad@un.org>; mail@globalwitness.org; 'Mayda Chan (International Amnesty) ' <mayda.chan@amnesty.org>; 'Mickey Spiegel (Human Right Watch)' <spiegem@hrw.org>; 'Phil Robertson (Human Right Watch)' <RobertP@hrw.org>; World Psychiatric Association (wpasecretariat@wpanet.org) <wpasecretariat@wpanet.org>; 'Elizabeth Andersen (American Bar of Association)' <elizabeth.andersen@americanbar.org>; 'Gail Davidson (Lawyers Rights Watch Canada)' <lrwc@portal.ca>; 'International Association of Judges' <Judicial.Independence.wp@gmail.com>; 'Talia Dove (International Bar Association)' <talia.dove@int-bar.org>; Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg) <wanbao@sph.com.sg>; news@theindependent.sg; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com) <theonlinecitizen@gmail.com>; Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg) <shinmin@sph.com.sg>; Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg) <stforum@sph.com.sg>; Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg) <voices@mediacorp.com.sg>; Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg) <zblocal@sph.com.sg>; Taipei Times (letters@taipeitimes.com) <letters@taipeitimes.com>; Taiwan news (service@taiwannews.com.tw) <service@taiwannews.com.tw>; The China Post (webmaster@mail.chinapost.com.tw) <webmaster@mail.chinapost.com.tw>; United Daily News (newspro@udn.com) <newspro@udn.com>; Hong Kong Journalists Association (hkja@hkja.org.hk) <hkja@hkja.org.hk>; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com) <mingpao@mingpao.com>; Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc) <news@odn.on.cc>; SCMP (letters@scmp.com) <letters@scmp.com>; Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) <localnews@singtao.com>; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk) <editor@thestandard.com.hk>; 'Apple Daily' <news@appledaily.com.tw>; 'Asia times' <special@atimes.com>; 'Jon Fasman (Economists) ' <jonfasman@economist.com>; 'Keith Bradsher (New York Times)' <kebrad@nytimes.com>; 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)' <lchua@bloomberg.net>; 'Patrick McDowell (The Wall Street Journal)' <patrick.mcdowell@dowjones.com>; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)' <philip@bowring.net>; 'Reporters Without Borders (RWB)' <asia@rsf.org>; 'Rico Hizon (BBC)' <ricohizon@gmail.com>; 'Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse)' <Roberto.Coloma@afp.com>; 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)' <aseiff@gmail.com>; 'The Huffington Post' <scoop@huffingtonpost.com>; Australia High Court (jsmart@hcourt.gov.au) <jsmart@hcourt.gov.au>; Federal Court of Malaysia (webmaster@kehakiman.gov.my) <webmaster@kehakiman.gov.my>; Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk) <cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk>; Supreme Court of Canada (reception@scc-csc.ca) <reception@scc-csc.ca>; Supreme Court of India (supremecourt@nic.in) <supremecourt@nic.in>; Supreme Court of New Zealand (supremecourt@justice.govt.nz) <supremecourt@justice.govt.nz>; Supreme Court of South Africa (PaMyburgh@justice.gov.za) <PaMyburgh@justice.gov.za>; The Caribbean Court of Justice (info@caribbeancourtofjustice.org) <info@caribbeancourtofjustice.org>; The Privy Council (enquiries@supremecourt.uk) <enquiries@supremecourt.uk>; Indonesia Embassy (info@indonesianembassy.sg) <info@indonesianembassy.sg>; Laos Embassy (laoembsg@singnet.com.sg) <laoembsg@singnet.com.sg>; Myanmar Embassy (ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg) <ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg>; Philippines Embassy (philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com) <philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com>; Thailand Embassy (thaisgp@singnet.com.sg) <thaisgp@singnet.com.sg>; Vietnam Embassy (vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn) <vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn>; Argentina Embassy (consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar) <consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar>; Brazil Embassy (brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br) <brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br>; China Embassy (chinaemb_sg@mfa.gov.cn) <chinaemb_sg@mfa.gov.cn>; India Embassy (hc@hcisingapore.org) <hc@hcisingapore.org>; Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg) <russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg>; Saudi Arabia Embassy (sgemb@mofa.gov.sa) <sgemb@mofa.gov.sa>; South Africa Embassy (singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za) <singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za>; South Korea Embassy (korembsg@mofa.go.kr) <korembsg@mofa.go.kr>; Turkey Embassy (embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr) <embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr>; Australia Embassy (enquiries-sg@dfat.gov.au) <enquiries-sg@dfat.gov.au>; Canada Embassy (spore@international.gc.ca) <spore@international.gc.ca>; German Embassy (info@singapur.diplo.de) <info@singapur.diplo.de>; Italy Embassy (ambasciata.singapore@esteri.it) <ambasciata.singapore@esteri.it>; Japan Embassy (infoculture@sn.mofa.go.jp) <infoculture@sn.mofa.go.jp>; UK Embassy (consular.singapore@fco.gov.uk) <consular.singapore@fco.gov.uk>; US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov) <singaporeusembassy@state.gov>
Subject: The Terrex conspiracy

Dear PM Lee Hsien Loong,

I refer to the Terrex issue, or the seizure of the 9 Terrex military vehicles by the Hong Kong Customs on November 23, 2016 due to a suspected licensing breach. 

My conspiracy allegations
On June 30, 2017, I uploaded a video “Why should PM Lee Hsien Loong resign over abuse of power?” to YouTube. In this video, I explained why the Terrex issue was a political conspiracy by Singapore’s People’s Action Party (PAP) government against China and saw this issue as a rare and typical grand corruption case. I also requested the PM to step down on the grounds that the PM knowingly and voluntarily joined this conspiracy.    

On July 1, I wrote an email to the UN Human Rights Office for South-east Asia to inform them of my public protest in support of my corruption allegations made in the video. I copied this email to the PM Office, the Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC) and the media. 

On July 3, I protested as scheduled. Police arrested me but later released me unconditionally so I protested again the next day. Police arrested me and charged me in court on July 5 with unlawful assembly. While I had been certified to be of sound mind by the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) in April 2016, the State Courts ordered me to undergo another mental evaluation. Finally, the IMH diagnosed me as having no mental disorder (See here for all the psychiatric reports).

During the trial and the subsequent appeal hearing, both the two judges and the Prosecution refused to state their positions on my allegations of the Terrex conspiracy and the judicial corruption. They simply insisted that a protest permit was mandatory for a lawful protest, even if licensing officers were corrupt and thus didn’t process permit applications in accordance with the law. I was convicted on August 14 and sentenced to 3 weeks’ jail and a fine of $20,000 (in default 12 weeks’ imprisonment) and my appeal was dismissed on September 26. After serving my sentence in Changi Prison, I was released on October 9.   

Overt act: the evidence of the PAP government’s involvement
My video has been watched for 19K times and so far no one has disproved my conspiracy allegations. To establish a conspiracy case, however, I must show at least one “pre-conspiracy” event that was committed by the PAP government in an effort to accomplish some object of the conspiracy. Such an event is defined as an overt act in law and its sole function is to demonstrate that the conspiracy is operative.

One overt act in the Terrex conspiracy is the Investigation Officer Spencer Tan’s email dated November 21 in response to my request for the return of my passport. According to this email, I was not allowed to leave Singapore until November 24, 2016. Such an arrangement was absolutely necessary for the PAP government to ensure that the Terrex issue took place before, as the government surmised, my return to China and the subsequent breakout of the judicial corruption scandal arising from my protest outside the US Embassy on October 20, 2016.  

In fact, on November 21, I began to suspect that the government had engaged in some underground activity. This activity turned out to be the Terrex issue on November 23. My suspicion was confirmed on January 9, 2017 when the Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen took the legal position that the Terrex military vehicles were protected by sovereign immunity and therefore blamed the Hong Kong authorities for violating international law.

Before I wrote to the Hong Kong authorities on February 7, 2017, I had already obtained 3 independent lines of evidence to support my conspiracy allegations. The first line of evidence was the email instructions from the Investigation Officer Spence Tan about the return of my passport. Officer Tan’s instructions clearly demonstrated that the Terrex conspiracy was in operative and therefore served as conclusive proof of the government’s involvement in the licensing breach on November 23. The second line of evidence was Attorney-General Lucien Wong’s acquiescence to my criticism of the sovereign immunity argument that the government put forward. The third line of evidence was the fact that it was unnecessary for the government to ship all 9 Terrex military vehicles back from Taiwan for the purpose of maintenance and serviceability check, as explained by a national security expert in a YouTube video.

In my blog post “How did I uncover the Terrex conspiracy?” (or see attached letter), I explained in great detail the lengthy process I have gone through to discover this political plot. Quite frankly and with respect, I believe I can correctly figure out the legal officer who came up with the idea of the Terrex conspiracy last November and assessed the strength of my arguments made in the video this July. I didn’t include the first line of evidence in the video because I thought it was more appropriate for me to report it directly to the international community.  

Political abuse of psychiatry and prisoner abuse
My case serves as evidence of political abuse of psychiatric in Singapore. The IMH has every intention of diagnosing me as having a delusional disorder to discredit my allegations against the government within the limits of what is good for its reputation. For that reason, I copy this email to the World Psychiatric Association.

On July 17, Dr. Jaydip Sarkar at the IMH first diagnosed me as having a mental disorder to lawfully tie me to a bed without my consent and to forcibly draw blood from me for a blood test to diagnose my mental illness. After the result came out, Dr. Jaydip Sarkar changed his diagnosis and certified me to be of sound mind on July 18 (See attached letter, Para 30-38). Dr. Tiah Ling at the Changi General Hospital did the forced blood draw.

I was jailed in Changi Prison for about 12 weeks (from Jul 19 to Oct 9) and had a first-hand experience of prison life. The prisoners only have rights to eat, to sleep and to receive medical treatment. A prisoner’s right to eat is his duty as well because it is illegal for a prisoner to go on hunger strike. Superintendent Tan Bin Kiat used excessive force on me in response to my hunger strike against the torture by prison authorities, although he could easily end the hunger strike by giving me a written reply to my complaint. Superintendent Sze, a prison officer who was not legally trained but took some law courses, in a prison mini court found me guilty of going on hunger strike, issued a warning letter against me, and didn’t allow me to appeal.  

My experience with the police, the AGC, the Supreme Court and the State Courts, and the prison shows clearly that the current legal system is not meant to do justice but to protect the interest of the PAP government, and that is why the PAP government is facing a crisis now.

My legal position
The Terrex issue is not a professional negligence case but a political conspiracy by the Singapore government against China. The object of this conspiracy is to embarrass China in retaliation for my protest outside the US Embassy on October 20, 2016 by deliberately violating China’s sovereignty and by exposing to the world Singapore’s military cooperation with Taiwan. The PM abused his power by knowingly and voluntarily joining the Terrex conspiracy.

I stand by all my allegations made in the video and am going to make another protest outside Raffles Place MRT on November 23, 2017 at 12 noon if I am not in police custody. I have no intention of applying for a protest permit because the licensing officers are corrupt. Police had already issued a prohibition order in 2016 to stop me from protesting in any public place (See here, Para 35). Both the court and the police have refused to justify the legality of this prohibition order, which is apparently unconstitutional. 
   
My request
In a ministerial statement on the alleged abuse of power in the Oxley Road dispute, the PM claimed that “As the PM, I have a duty to explain myself to MPs, and to rebut in Parliament the allegations against me and my Government.” So will the PM respond to my allegations of abuse of power? 

If my allegations are true, the PM ought to first issue a ministerial statement about the role played by PAP government in the Terrex conspiracy, an international wrongful act, and then step down. If my allegations are false, the government ought to sue me for defamation to clear its name. In fact, I had already requested twice for a defamation suit against me at the hearing but the judges and the Prosecution simply ignored my requests. Despite the recent allegation that “no man is above the law”, it is evident that I am above the law in Singapore. 

I deal with the Terrex issue fairly and transparently. Actually, I seriously consider protesting on November 23 against the Hong Kong authorities for selling China’s sovereignty in the Terrex conspiracy. In addition, I have every intention of doing so in Hong Kong.

If the judicial corruption scandal had been exposed in early 2016, the Terrex issue wouldn’t have taken place. I think Mr. Low Thia Khiang, the leader of the opposition in Parliament, ought to explain in public why the Workers' Party didn’t act as checks and balances against the ruling PAP and didn’t raise the issue of judicial corruption in Parliament last year.

The Terrex conspiracy has seriously damaged Singapore’s reputation. It is time for the PAP government to demonstrate its integrity to the world. I am looking forward to seeing the ministerial statement on my alleged Terrex conspiracy soon.  

Thank you.

Regards,

Yan Jun

(Singapore NRIC: S7684361I)

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。