2022年6月7日星期二

My email to PM Lee Hsien Loong dated Jun 6, 2022 about the election start date

Attachment: 1-Two events

Attachment: 2_Remittance

From: Yan Jun
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 5:59 PM
To: Lee Hsien Loong (PM)
Cc: AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg); CHEE Yam Cheng (Singapore Medical Council); CHIA Jin Ming Benjamin (SPS, B cluster); Daniel FUNG (IMH); Eng Chye Tan (uprsec@nus.edu.sg); FAISAL Bin Mustaffa (SPS, B4); HOONG Wee Teck (SPF); K Shanmugam (Minister for Home Affairs); LEE Chien Earn (CGH); Middle East Institute (contact.mei@nus.edu.sg); ONG Ye Kung (MOH); PM Office (pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg); QSM_STATE (STATECOURTS) (STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg); SHIE Yong Lee (shie_yong_lee@pris.gov.sg); SPF Feedback Shared (SPF) (SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg) ; STB Feedback (STB) (stb_feedback@stb.gov.sg); Subra SURESH (NTU); SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT); Tan Bin Kiat (SPS, B2); TAN Chun-Yuan Avryl (SPS, B3); TAN Wee Teck; China Construction Bank (ccbcc.zh@ccb.com); ¹ã¶«Ê¡ÈËÃñÕþ¸®(service@gd.gov.cn); Alejandro Ponce (The World Justice Project); Sofie Arjon Schutte (U4 Anti-corruption resource centre); Buscaglia Edgardo (Columbia University); Garry Rodan (Murdoch University); Matthew Stephenson (mstephen@law.harvard.edu); medp1128@gmail.com; S.T. Quah Jon (National University of Singapore); Silverstein Gordon (Yale University) ; Susan Rose Ackerman (Yale University); David Kaye (dkaye@law.uci.edu); 'Freedom House'; info@article19.org; Klaus Schwab (WEF); mail@globalwitness.org; 'Mickey Spiegel (Human Right Watch)'; 'Phil Robertson (Human Right Watch)'; World Psychiatric Association (wpasecretariat@wpanet.org); Yu Hah Ming (mingyu.hah@amnesty.org); International Association of Judges; Talia Dove (International Bar Association); Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg); news@theindependent.sg; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com); Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg); Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg); Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg); Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg); editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP (letters@scmp.com); Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) ; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); United Daily News (newspro@udn.com); 'Apple Daily'; Jon Fasman (Economists) ; Keith Bradsher (New York Times); 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)'; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)'; Reporters Without Borders (dbastard@rsf.org); Rico Hizon (BBC); Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse); 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)'; Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk); Supreme Court of Canada (reception@scc-csc.ca); Supreme Court of India (supremecourt@nic.in); Supreme Court of New Zealand (supremecourt@justice.govt.nz); The Privy Council (enquiries@supremecourt.uk); Indonesia Embassy (singapura.kbri@kemlu.go.id); Myanmar Embassy (ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg); Philippines Embassy (philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com); Thailand Embassy (thaisgp@singnet.com.sg); Vietnam Embassy (vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn); Argentina Embassy (consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar); Brazil Embassy (brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br); Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg); South Africa Embassy (singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za); South Korea Embassy (korembsg@mofa.go.kr); Turkey Embassy (embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr); Canada Embassy (spore@international.gc.ca); German Embassy (info@singapur.diplo.de); Italy Embassy (ambasciata.singapore@esteri.it); Japan Embassy (infoculture@sn.mofa.go.jp); US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov)
Subject: The election start date ( Jun 13, 2022)

 

Dear PM Lee Hsien Loong,

 

I refer to my email dated Jun 4, 2022 regarding the collaborated intelligence work and the GE 2022. I am writing to check with PM Lee whether the coming election is to be started on Jun 13, 2022. 

 

Two events in response to my inaction

In that email I stated that the receptionist Johnian “asked me whether I was going to extend my stay in the hostel on Jun 6. I told him I could only give him an answer on Jun 6.” This account of the conversations gave people an impression that I was going to protest outside the US Embassy on Jun 6, 2022.

 

My protest date is completely determined by me. It is clear to me that my inaction on Jun 6 has led to two unexpected events happened on Jun 6. One was the vote of no-confidence on British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, and the other was the Singapore's Cabinet reshuffle in which finance Minister Lawrence Wong was promoted to Deputy Prime Minister.

 

The no-confident vote

In the attached file, I have explained why the no-confident vote is a conspiracy. It was meant to help PM Boris Johnson get away from his involvement in the David Roach espionage scandal with the one year time bar for another no-confident vote against him.

 

Such a conspiracy has tarnished not only the reputation of the Conservative Party but that of the UK parliament. I would request PM Boris Johnson and Sir Graham Brady to respond to my claim of this no-confidence vote conspiracy. I certainly will publicly stand by my conspiracy claim.

 

The Cabinet reshuffle

As explained in the attached file, this minor cabinet reshuffle is meant to make preparations for the coming GE which is supposed to be started on Jun 13, 2022.

 

As I stated in my email dated May 26, 2022, I have no intention of interfering the coming GE. However, PM Lee and the PAP must respond to David Roach espionage scandal before the coming GE to ensure the legitimacy of the election.

 

The China Construction Bank (CCB)

In my email dated May 26, I requested the Chinese Embassy to help me withdraw money from the China Construction Bank because I lost my debit card issued by this bank. The Chinese Embassy was still closed when I left it at 3:05pm on May 26.

 

I have been sleeping on a bench in the National University of Singapore (NUS) since Jun 3, and the Singapore intelligence copied my data this early morning. Anyway, it is much better to sleep in NUS than in Changi Prison.

 

I will copy this email to CCB at CCBCC.ZH@CCB.COM. I hope that CCB can contact me as soon as possible by email so CCB can transfer my own money to me after verifying my identity and the password of this account. The details of the account information (6217002670003092311) can be found in the remittance form attached to this email.

 

Thank you.

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

(S7684361I)

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。