2021年7月8日星期四

My letter to the media with regard to my talk to two officials from the US Embassy on Jul 6, 2021

 Attachment: My experience with talking to the US Embassy

 Confirmation_for_Booking_ID_#_572841369

 

From: Yan Jun
Sent: Thursday, 8 July 2021 03:15
To: US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov); PM Office (pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg); Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg); news@theindependent.sg; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com); Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg); Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg); Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg); Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg); editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP (letters@scmp.com); Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) ; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); United Daily News (newspro@udn.com); 'Apple Daily'; Jon Fasman (Economists) ; Keith Bradsher (New York Times); 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)'; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)'; Reporters Without Borders (dbastard@rsf.org); Rico Hizon (BBC); Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse); 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)'
Subject: My experience with talking to the US Embassy

 

Dear the media,

 

Attached please find my essay titled “My experience with talking to the US Embassy”. In this essay, I gave a detailed account of the conversations between me and an embassy official on the morning of Jul 6, 2021.

 

I will copy this email to the US Embassy in Singapore and would appreciate it if the embassy can forward my email to the two officials who talked to me on Jul 6, 2021 at about 11:45am.

 

I stand by every word in this email and welcome any feedback from the US Embassy with regard to this email.

 

Currently I stay at Hotel Conforto, as shown in the attached file.

 

Thank you for your attention.

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

 

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。