2019年10月18日星期五

The reply from GD Express regarding my complaint


The picture of the receipt: here

From: Sosamma (HQ - SQU) <sosamma@gdexpress.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 4:32 PM
To: medp1128@hotmail.com <medp1128@hotmail.com>
Cc: HQ - Services Quality Unit <squ@gdexpress.com>
Subject: Complaint about illegal activities

Dear Mr Yan Jun,


With reference to the above matter, we have reviewed all information and finding revealed that the said CN 8418519756 dated 4th October 2019 was collected by your housemate Mr Yap Foo Beng accordingly on 11th October 2019. Our Skudai branch had visited and confirmed with Mr Yap Foo Beng  that he collected the shipment base on your request. Thus, we had handover the shipment to Yap Foo Beng since he had brought the sorry card along. Furthermore, according to Yap Foo Beng that you have collected the shipment on 15th October 2019 and left due to your expired permit. For further clarification please do contact Mr Yap Foo Beng on the said matter. Kindly do refer to our proof that shipment has been collected accordingly.
 
We will continuously make quality improvements in our services to serve our valued customer better in future.

Your kind understanding and invaluable feedback on this matter is greatly appreciated.





Thank You.

Best Regards,

HQ - Sosamma (SQU)
GD Express Sdn Bhd
Tel (Gen): 603-77872222 (Ext. 5605)
Fax (Direct): 603-77820575
Email: sosamma@gdexpress.com
Website: www.gdexpress.com

**Our New Customer Service Hotline for HQ (03-64195003) JHB (07-2668006) & PEN (04-3717802)**



NOTICE

If you are not the authorized recipient of this e-mail, please contact GD Express Sdn Bhd (Company No: 347624-X) immediately by return e-mail or by telephone on 03-7787 2222. In this case, you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and the copyright of the material belongs or licensed to GD Express Sdn Bhd or third parties. You should only re-transmit, distribute or commercialize the material if you are authorized to do so.

Attachments to this e-mail may contain software viruses that could damage your computer system. Whilst we take reasonable precautions to minimize this risk, we do not accept liability for any damage which may result from
software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening these attachments.

Please note that errors can occur in electronically transmitted materials. We do not accept liability for any such errors. If verification is required please ask for a hard copy.

This notice should not be removed.


*****************************
Attachment: Call Logs

From: Yan Jun
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 12:49 AM
To: GD Express Help Desk
Cc: He Wan Lian He Wan Bao; He Zao Zao Bao; Shin Min Daily; The Independent (Singapore); The Online Citizen (Singapore); The Straits Times; Today; Daily Sing tao; Hong Kong Journalists Association; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); Taiwan news; United Daily News; Apple Daily; Asia Times; Jon Fasman (Economists) ; Keith Bradsher (New York Times); Linus Chua (Bloomberg); Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post); Reporters Without Borders (RWB); Rico Hizon (BBC); Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse); Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent); gdexsku@gdexpress.com; Kwok Ping Express; AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg); SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT); newscentre@chinapress.com.my; editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; editorial@sinchew.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; editor@malaysiakini.com; Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg); US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov)
Subject: Complaint about illegal activities

Dear GD Express Sdn Bhd,

Parcel tracking number: 8418519756

I am writing to complain of the poor service I received from your company on Oct 11, 2019 and request for a comprehensive investigation of my complaint.

The facts
On Sep 26, I requested Princess International Express to deliver a parcel from Shenzhen of China to a terrace house at No. 1, Jalan Perintis 1/1, Taman Nusa Perintis, 81550 Gelang Patah, Johor, Malaysia. The parcel contained a printer cartridge, a backpack, a key holder and a wallet.  I bought these items from an online shopping site Taobao.  

3 failed delivery attempts
According to your online tracking system, the parcel arrived at Skudai Branch of Johor on Oct 5. The 1st delivery was made on Oct 8 but was surprisingly taken back. The 2nd delivery was made on Oct 9 but failed again so the delivery officer left a sorry card to remind me of the self-pickup at Skudai branch. The 3rd delivery was made on Oct 10 but failed for the 3rd time so the parcel was taken back to the office. The 4th delivery was made on Oct 11 and the parcel was “Delivered to Consignee” at 19:00.

On Oct 8, I was in the house for the whole day but didn’t receive any parcel or phone call. On Oct 9, I went out of town for Kuala Lumpur and missed a call (017-7724039) at 3:41pm. After getting back on Oct 10, I did call back several times but no one answered the phone. I didn’t see any notice from GDex.

On Oct 11 at 12:14, I called GDex hotline (07-2668006) and was told the parcel was held in Skudai. At about 13:30, I sent a letter of complaint to GDex and subsequently received a call from Skudai Branch (07-5112817) at15:01. To show that they did come to the house, this officer told me the delivery officer talked to an Ah Yap (Yap Foo Beng, a Malaysian), a tenant in the house, but didn’t give the parcel to him. This officer didn’t tell me his name.

At 18:40, I called Skudai Branch for a next-day delivery on Oct 12 but was told it could only be done on Oct 14. At 19:12, officer Dianna from Johor Bahru branch (07-3530413) told on the phone me that they had already arranged to deliver the parcel to me on Oct 12 before 13:00.

On Oct 12, I waited for a whole day but didn’t get the parcel or a call.

Violation of the Code of Ethics
On Oct 14 at 9:14, I called Johor Bahru branch and was told the parcel had already been delivered on Oct 11. I asked Yap Foo Beng whether he had talked to the delivery officers from GDex about my parcel. He denied he did so. After he found that GDex talked about him, Yap Foo Beng looked surprised and explained he that forgot to tell me about the unsuccessful delivery. About 10 minutes later, he came to my room and apologized to me for his poor memory.

At 12:00, I called GDex hotline and was told my parcel was already collected on Oct 12. At 12:36, I called Skudai branch and was replied that they would look into my complaint. At 15:45, I called Skudai branch again and talked to customer service officer Shira. She explained that on the morning of Oct 12 a Yap Foo (or Soo) Beng came to Skudai office and collected my parcel from customer service officer Aimen. She added that Aimen had already resigned from GDex on Oct 12, and asked whether I was familiar with Yap Foo Beng.

At 19:56, Shira told me on the phone that my parcel was actually collected by Yap Foo Beng at 3pm or 4pm on Oct 11 with a sorry card, and Yap claimed he was my friend. She further explained that Johor Bahru branch did inform her to deliver the parcel to me on Oct 12 but she later found it was already collected by Yap.

I wouldn’t accept her explanation. At about 3pm of Oct 11, I had already requested the Skudai branch on the phone for a next-day delivery, so Skudai branch was not in a position to issue the parcel to a so-called friend of mine over that period of time. 

Shira hoped that I simply accepted her apology after she got back my parcel and delivered it to me. She declined to report this matter to the police.

My complaint
It is evident that the tenant Yap Foo Beng had maliciously picked up my parcel on Oct 12, 2019 from GDex Skudai office by the help of customer service officer Aimen. GDex should find out why the company didn’t deliver the parcel to me when I was in the house on Oct 8 and Oct 11.

Given the fact that my name and contact information were pasted on the parcel, customer service officer Aimen and Shira had clearly violated the code of professional ethics for failing to check the receiver’s identity.

As for Aimen, he most likely has got involved in carefully planned criminal activities. It is self-evident that GDex ought to take responsibility of for this incident.

Why to inform the media
I will copy this email to the media and Singapore government because the facts set out above serve as conclusive evidence of secret operations conducted by a government. 

On Oct 9, I went to Kuala Lumpur to handle an urgent matter which would greatly facilitate my social activities in Singapore. I failed to get my job done on that day because I encountered 3 suspicious persons including a Grab drive (JNN7051, Maheran Bin Abu Yamin), a ticket officer at Gelang Patah Sentral Bus Terminal, and a bus driver. On the afternoon of Oct 9, Strait Times announced that former US President Barack Obama was coming to Singapore to give talks on Dec 16, 2019.

On Oct 11, I complained about the bus driver to the manager of Kwok Ping Express Sdn Bhd at swsam@ymail.com. After a very careful consideration, I didn’t copy that complaint letter to the media but posted it on my blog. Looking back, I made a mistake because it was still big news if a former US president was found in any connection with secret operations.

I don’t know whether the media is interested in my two stories. 

My request
I would request the GD Express to carry out a comprehensive investigation into my complaint and ask for a written reply. 

My two-month contract will end on Oct 16, 2019. After your company gets back my parcel, please do not deliver it to the Gelang Patah house but give me a call instead. 

Thank you.

Regards,

Yan Jun
(Singapore NRIC: S7684361I)

HP: 011-31627802; +65-82456386


没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。