2020年11月2日星期一

My email to the Secretary-General of the UNs on Nov 1, 2020

 Attachment: 1_why to amend the UDHR2_Espionages activities


From: Yan Jun
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 11:00 AM
To: Antonio Guterres
Cc: AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg); CHIA Jin Ming Benjamin (SPS, B cluster); Eng Chye Tan (uprsec@nus.edu.sg); FAISAL Bin Mustaffa (SPS, B4); Gan Kim Yong (Minister for Health); Hong Choon Chua (IMH); HOONG Wee Teck (SPF); K Shanmugam (Minister for Home Affairs); LEE Chien Earn (CGH); LOH Hong Wai (SPS, B5); Middle East Institute (contact.mei@nus.edu.sg); Nigel Tan Choon Kiat (NTU); PM Office (pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg); QSM_STATE (STATECOURTS) (STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg); SHIE Yong Lee (shie_yong_lee@pris.gov.sg); SPF Feedback Shared (SPF) (SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg) ; Subra SURESH (NTU); SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT); Tan Bin Kiat (SPS, B2); TAN Chun-Yuan Avryl (SPS, B3); TAN Wee Teck; ¹ã¶«Ê¡ÈËÃñÕþ¸®(service@gd.gov.cn); Chief Executive's Office_HK (ceo@ceo.gov.hk); HK Customs and Excise Department (customsenquiry@customs.gov.hk); Alejandro Ponce (The World Justice Project); Sofie Arjon Schutte (U4 Anti-corruption resource centre); Buscaglia Edgardo (Columbia University); Garry Rodan (Murdoch University); Matthew Stephenson (mstephen@law.harvard.edu); S.T. Quah Jon (National University of Singapore); Silverstein Gordon (Yale University) ; Susan Rose Ackerman (Yale University); David Kaye (dkaye@law.uci.edu); 'Freedom House'; info@article19.org; mail@globalwitness.org; 'Mickey Spiegel (Human Right Watch)'; 'Phil Robertson (Human Right Watch)'; Yu Hah Ming (mingyu.hah@amnesty.org); Gail Davidson (Lawyers Rights Watch Canada); International Association of Judges; Talia Dove (International Bar Association); Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg); news@theindependent.sg; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com); Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg); Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg); Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg); Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg); editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP (letters@scmp.com); Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) ; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); Taiwan news (service@taiwannews.com.tw); United Daily News (newspro@udn.com); 'Apple Daily'; Jon Fasman (Economists) ; Keith Bradsher (New York Times); 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)'; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)'; Reporters Without Borders (dbastard@rsf.org); Rico Hizon (BBC); Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse); 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)'; Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk); Supreme Court of Canada (reception@scc-csc.ca); Supreme Court of India (supremecourt@nic.in); Supreme Court of New Zealand (supremecourt@justice.govt.nz); The Privy Council (enquiries@supremecourt.uk); Indonesia Embassy (singapura.kbri@kemlu.go.id); Myanmar Embassy (ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg); Philippines Embassy (philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com); Thailand Embassy (thaisgp@singnet.com.sg); Vietnam Embassy (vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn); Argentina Embassy (consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar); Brazil Embassy (brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br); Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg); Saudi Arabia Embassy (sgemb@mofa.gov.sa); South Africa Embassy (singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za); South Korea Embassy (korembsg@mofa.go.kr); Turkey Embassy (embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr); Australia Embassy (info.ausg@vfshelpline.com); Canada Embassy (spore@international.gc.ca); German Embassy (info@singapur.diplo.de); Italy Embassy (ambasciata.singapore@esteri.it); Japan Embassy (infoculture@sn.mofa.go.jp); US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov)
Subject: Complaint about the UNCHR and request to amend the UDHR

 

Dear Mr. António Guterres,

 

I am the serial protestor in Singapore who is acting against the corrupt legal system here. On Jul 1, 2017, I wrote to the UN Human Rights Office for South-East Asia and requested it to pay attention to the lack of free speech in Singapore. 

 

I am writing to the Secretary-General of the UNs for three reasons. The first reason is my complaint about the United Nations Commission on Human Rights (UNCHR) for abuse of process. The second reason is my request to amend the Article 21(3) of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR). The third reason is to request the UN to deal with the espionage activities conducted by Malaysian, Singapore and the US government because the US Presidential election is just two days ahead. These illegal activities are supposed to be exposed to the public.  

 

My complaint

Although I have protested for 10 times against judicial corruption, Singapore courts have steadfastly declined to charge me with Contempt of Court. It is self-evident that Singapore’s legal system is totally corrupt, and it is a fact that I have been repeatedly arrested and tortured in Changi Prison.

 

Changi Prison is a dangerous place because of abuse of medicine and psychiatry and lack of justice.  A typical example of an evil staff member in Changi Prison is Dr. Jacob Rajesh, who has routinely made arbitrary diagnoses without getting informed consent from inmates. 

 

On Apr 9, 2016, I submitted my petition to Mr. Dvid Kaye, the then Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression. On May 9, 2016, I gave my informed consent to the UN Special Rapporteurs. On May 19, 2016, I submitted my allegation letter required by the UNs. On Feb 18, 2016, I submitted my petition to UNs working Group informing it the lack of the fundamental right against arbitrary arrest and detention in Singapore.

 

Four years have passed since I submitted my petition regarding free speech and expression on Apr 9, 2016, so far I haven’t received any reply from the UNs. It is hard for me to imagine that the UNCHR had simply ignored my petition filed on Feb 18, 2016 with regard to a right that was even more important than the right to free speech. Singapore most probably is the only country in the world that has lawfully legitimized the arbitrary arrest and detention.

 

As such, I would like to lodge a formal complaint to the Secretary-General of the UNs about the UNCHR for abuse of process. I hope that the UNCHR can take my complaint seriously. 

 

The amendment of the Article 21(3) of the UDHR

The UDHR has wrongfully treated "the people" as a morally good force and thus can give rise to a legitimate unjust government. In spite of the Singapore government’s unjust and totalitarian rule, most Singaporeans have still voted for the ruling People’s Action Party in general election (GE) 2020 to maintain Singapore’s high global reputation. In fact, Singapore GE 2020 has provided a unique opportunity to the world to prove the UNDR wrong.

 

As explained in the attached file, I believe the UDHR ought to be amended.  As far as I know, I am the first person who has conclusively proved that the will of the general public can be unjust. So I am in a position to request the UNs to amend the UDHR in the interest of justice.

 

Espionage activities by 3 governments

In the attached file, I have provided the UNs with detailed account of the espionage activities conducted on me by the Malaysian, Singapore and the US government in Johor Bahru of Malaysia and Singapore. I can talk more.

 

Since the US presidential election is only two days ahead, I prefer to submit this document to the Secretary-General of the UNs because no one would blame Secretary-General of the UNs for interfering a general election. I stand by my espionage claim and am ready to go on a public protest.

 

Thank you for your attention. I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

(Singapore NRIC: S7684361I)

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。