2019年10月11日星期五

Complaint letter to Kwok Ping Express about a driver

Attachment: Bus ticket_GP to KL

From: Yan Jun
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 5:16 PM
To: swsam@ymail.com <swsam@ymail.com>
Subject: Complaint about a driver


Dear Kwok Ping Express,

I would like to lodge a formal complaint about a driver in your company over his malice towards me. On Oct 9, 2019, the driver drove the bus with plate number BLK 1888 from Gelang Patah Sentral Bus station (GP Sentral terminal) to Shah Alam bus terminal.

The fact
On Oct 9 at 8:50am, I bought a ticket from GP Sentral terminal to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) of KL for a bus departing at 9am. My intention was to take the bus of Sin Yong Express that departed at 9:30am because the end of this bus route was TBS. The ticket officer ignored my request but advised me to take the bus departing at 9am instead.   

When the driver found that I was to go to the toilet before boarding the bus, he ordered me to put my luggage in the bus first. I was a little annoyed at his rudeness but didn’t lose my temper because I needed to attend an urgent matter in KL. After I came back, I showed him my ticket but he didn’t even bother to take a look at it. It was self-evident that my destination was TBS. In fact, only two passengers were on the bus when it left the terminal at 9am.

At about 9:40am, the bus stopped at Larkin terminal so I decided to go to the toilet again. This driver deliberately stopped me from getting off the bus on the grounds that I had just gone to the toilet, but I insisted on getting off the bus and finally did so. In fact, the bus stayed in Larkin for at least 20 minutes to pick up passengers.  

At about 2:40pm, the bus arrived at a place full of buses where I thought it was TBS. The driver did stop the bus at an overpass for a minute or two to let two passengers alight. However, this driver didn’t inform passengers it was TBS. While I thought he would stop at a formal bus terminal of TBS later on, this driver headed to Shah Alam Bus Terminal, which was 32.5km away from TBS. When I finally questioned him whether the terminal was TBS, he simply answered he already dropped passengers off at TBS.

At about 4pm, I reported the matter to one officer at Shah Alam Bus Terminal Seksyen 17, and was replied that this driver must have been aware that my destination was TBS.  He agreed to lodge my complaint to Kwok Ping Express and informed me of the company official email address (swsam@ymail.com). However, he was unable to find out the name of the driver.

Why the driver was wrong
A driver has a duty to ensure that each passenger gets off bus at the right stop in accordance with his ticket. While my ticket showed clearly that my destination was TBS and the driver was fully aware of it, he deliberately took me to Shah Alam Bus Terminal.

The net result was that I didn’t attend to my matter in KL on time as I had planned.

If he were an irresponsible person, he shouldn’t have ordered me to put my luggage in the bus in the first place because he wouldn't have taken any responsibility even if I had missed the bus at 9am.

His malice is demonstrated by the fact that this driver deliberately took me to Shah Alam while he was clear that I was supposed to get off the bus at TBS. It cannot be justified by reason of negligence.

My request
I would request Kwok Ping Express to look into my complaint and give me a reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Yan Jun
(Singapore NIRC: S7684361I) 

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。