2020年4月22日星期三

My email to the State Courts on Mar 23, 2020 about my mailing address


 From: Yan Jun 
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 11:45 AM
To: QSM_STATE (STATECOURTS) (STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg)
Cc: AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg); SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT); SPF Feedback Shared (SPF) (SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg) ; Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg); news@theindependent.sg; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com); Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg); Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg); Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg); Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg); editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; editor@malaysiakini.com; editorial@sinchew.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Hong Kong Journalists Association (hkja@hkja.org.hk); Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP (letters@scmp.com); Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) ; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); Taiwan news (service@taiwannews.com.tw); United Daily News (newspro@udn.com); 'Apple Daily'; Asia times; Jon Fasman (Economists) ; Keith Bradsher (New York Times); 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)'; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)'; Reporters Without Borders (dbastard@rsf.org); Rico Hizon (BBC); Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse); 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)'
Subject: Address

Dear the State Courts,

Personal Bond: 2020-0318-901474

1.      I refer to the above-mentioned personal bond. My current address is BLK 419, #11-192, Bedok North Street 1, Singapore 460419.

2.      After I was arrested on Nov 20, 2019, police officers at Central Police Division instructed me to take all my stuff out of my backpack, but I left a hard dick inside. While Police confiscated my backpack later on, I did ask police to return the hard dick to me on the same day. The female investigating officer in charge of my case was fully aware of this matter. On Dec 17, 2019, I also requested a judge to direct the DPP to return the hard disk to me.  

3.      Now my hard disk is still detained by the police. I would request the Court to order the Prosecution to return my hard disk or to provide me with the legal basis why it must be detained by the police.    

4.      Thank you.

Regards,
Yan Jun
(S7684361I, S08832020)


没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。