2020年10月28日星期三

My email dated Jan 11, 2017 to Singapore Democratic Party for advice

 From: Yan Jun [mailto:medp1128@hotmail.com] 

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:47 PM
To: Singapore Democratic Party
Subject: Looking for advice

 

Dear Singapore Democratic Party (SDP), 

I refer to my emails sent to PM Lee Hsien Loong on 8 December and 8 July 2016. These emails were copied to the opposition parties including the SDP. 

Facts

In these emails, I convincingly demonstrated the fact that the Supreme Court acts in favor of the government at the expense of justice.

In response to my 4th protest outside the British High Commission on 24 December, police arrested me and put me on bail. On the return date on 5 January, police released me unconditionally because there was no instruction from the AGC concerning whether to prosecute me or not. I clearly informed the police that I would continue my protests.

I think the government at this moment has no idea how to deal with my protests because the international community can easily assess the merits of my corruption claim.

My request

I would appreciate it if I can get some advice from the SDP in respect of how to effectively expose the judicial corruption scandal to the general public.  Western media may report my protest if they can take a close-up picture of it.

The purpose of my protests is not to bring democracy to Singapore but to make the corruption scandal heard in public in order to  make the government deal with the issue transparently, however, the protests have technically promoted the rule of law, an element of democracy.

I have no intention of getting the SDP into any trouble. In fact, I am ready to go to the street and to protest again.  If the SDP thinks that the government is covering up the corruption scandal, the SDP may need to voice its opinion. According to a top government official, the SDP doesn’t have difficulties letting its voice heard by the people in Singapore.

Thank you for your attention. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Yan Jun

(S7684361I)

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。