2020年10月10日星期六

My Letter to Commissioner of the Police Hoong Wee Teck on Oct 2 about Singapore Intelligence

 Attachment: IMG_20201002_013846 

From: Yan Jun
Sent: 2 October, 2020 9:38 AM
To: HOONG Wee Teck (SPF)
Cc: SPF Feedback Shared (SPF) (SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg) ; AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg); CHIA Jin Ming Benjamin (SPS, B cluster); Desmond Chin (SPS) (desmond_chin@pris.gov.sg); Eng Chye Tan (uprsec@nus.edu.sg); FAISAL Bin Mustaffa (SPS, B4); Hong Choon Chua (IMH); HOONG Wee Teck (SPF); K Shanmugam (Minister for Home Affairs); LEE Chien Earn (CGH); LOH Hong Wai (SPS, B5); Middle East Institute (contact.mei@nus.edu.sg); Nigel Tan Choon Kiat (NTU); PM Office (pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg); QSM_STATE (STATECOURTS) (STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg); Subra SURESH (NTU); SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT); Tan Bin Kiat (SPS, B2); TAN Chun-Yuan Avryl (SPS, B3); WEE Lian-Chyuan Wilfred (SPS, B1); Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg); news@theindependent.sg; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com); Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg); Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg); Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg); Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg); editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; editor@malaysiakini.com; editorial@sinchew.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Hong Kong Journalists Association (hkja@hkja.org.hk); Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP (letters@scmp.com); Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) ; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); Taiwan news (service@taiwannews.com.tw); United Daily News (newspro@udn.com); Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg); US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov)
Subject: Confiscated items and the Singapore Intelligence

 

Dear Police Commissioner Hoong Wee Teck,

 

I was arrested on Nov 20, 2019 for protesting outside Raffle Place MRT Station. 

 

I am writing to you to inform you of two matters. The first matter is to get back my passport, hard drive and backpack from the police. The second matter is to inform you about the spying activity  conducted by Singapore Intelligence, or National Security Department.

 

Confiscated items

Police have confiscated my passport on Nov 20, 2019 but didn’t return it to me on Sep 30, 2020 when I was released from Changi Prison.

 

I will go to Police Cantonment Complex this morning to get my passport back. Please inform the investigating officer in charge of my case to get my passport ready. Please provide me with the legal basis by which the police can still keep my passport after I was discharged from the prison.

 

In addition, please return to me my hard drive and backpack. On Nov 20, 2019, I forget to take the hard drive out of my backpack so the investigating officer kept it without giving me or the judge any reason.  

 

Spying activities by National security officers

On early morning of today from between 2am to 6am, at least 6 national security officers worked together and opened my backpack when I was sleeping on a couch outside Bedok Sport Stadium. The same espionage activity happened on Nov 8, 2019 in the exactly the same place. Plea see police report G/20191119/7005 for details.

 

This time I reported to the police at 1:16am to prevent the incident (See Incident number: G/202001002/0027, person-in-charge: AIO Isabella). Before I called the police, one national security officer who pretended to be a jogger failed to grab my mobile phone from my hands after I took a picture of him.  At about 6:30am, I told one security officer who pretended to be a morning exerciser at a nearby bench that I report this matter to PM Lee.

 

The government can let me know if it is scared of my espionage allegations against the Singapore, the Malaysian and the US Intelligence. It seems to me that the US intelligence didn’t collaborate with the Singapore Intelligence when I was in Johor Bahru of Malaysia last year.

 

Thank you.

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。