2021年7月15日星期四

My email dated Jul 12, 2021 with regard to the response from the US Embassy to my suspicion of its secret operation targeting me

 Attachment: Conversation with the US Embassy on Jul 12, 2021,

Cancelled Agoda Booking ID 573361877 Check-in July 11 2021

 

From: Yan Jun
Sent: Monday, 12 July 2021 23:02
To: Keith TAN (keith_tan@stb.gov.sg); STB Hotels (STB)
Cc: AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg); CHEE Yam Cheng (Singapore Medical Council); CHIA Jin Ming Benjamin (SPS, B cluster); Daniel FUNG (IMH); Eng Chye Tan (uprsec@nus.edu.sg); FAISAL Bin Mustaffa (SPS, B4); HOONG Wee Teck (SPF); K Shanmugam (Minister for Home Affairs); LEE Chien Earn (CGH); LOH Hong Wai (SPS, B5); Middle East Institute (contact.mei@nus.edu.sg); ONG Ye Kung (MOH); PM Office (pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg); QSM_STATE (STATECOURTS) (STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg); SHIE Yong Lee (shie_yong_lee@pris.gov.sg); SPF Feedback Shared (SPF) (SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg) ; STB Feedback (STB) (stb_feedback@stb.gov.sg); Subra SURESH (NTU); SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT); Tan Bin Kiat (SPS, B2); TAN Chun-Yuan Avryl (SPS, B3); TAN Wee Teck;
广东省人民政府(service@gd.gov.cn); Chief Executive's Office_HK (ceo@ceo.gov.hk); HK Customs and Excise Department (customsenquiry@customs.gov.hk); Alejandro Ponce (The World Justice Project); Sofie Arjon Schutte (U4 Anti-corruption resource centre); Buscaglia Edgardo (Columbia University); Garry Rodan (Murdoch University); Matthew Stephenson (mstephen@law.harvard.edu); S.T. Quah Jon (National University of Singapore); Silverstein Gordon (Yale University) ; Susan Rose Ackerman (Yale University); David Kaye (dkaye@law.uci.edu); 'Freedom House'; info@article19.org; Klaus Schwab (WEF); mail@globalwitness.org; 'Mickey Spiegel (Human Right Watch)'; 'Phil Robertson (Human Right Watch)'; World Psychiatric Association (wpasecretariat@wpanet.org); Yu Hah Ming (mingyu.hah@amnesty.org); International Association of Judges; Talia Dove (International Bar Association); Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg); news@theindependent.sg; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com); Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg); Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg); Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg); Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg); editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP (letters@scmp.com); Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) ; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); United Daily News (newspro@udn.com); 'Apple Daily'; Jon Fasman (Economists) ; Keith Bradsher (New York Times); 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)'; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)'; Reporters Without Borders (dbastard@rsf.org); Rico Hizon (BBC); Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse); 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)'; Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk); Supreme Court of Canada (reception@scc-csc.ca); Supreme Court of India (supremecourt@nic.in); Supreme Court of New Zealand (supremecourt@justice.govt.nz); The Privy Council (enquiries@supremecourt.uk); Indonesia Embassy (singapura.kbri@kemlu.go.id); Myanmar Embassy (ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg); Philippines Embassy (philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com); Thailand Embassy (thaisgp@singnet.com.sg); Vietnam Embassy (vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn); Argentina Embassy (consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar); Brazil Embassy (brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br); Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg); South Africa Embassy (singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za); South Korea Embassy (korembsg@mofa.go.kr); Turkey Embassy (embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr); Canada Embassy (spore@international.gc.ca); German Embassy (info@singapur.diplo.de); Italy Embassy (ambasciata.singapore@esteri.it); Japan Embassy (infoculture@sn.mofa.go.jp); US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov)
Subject: Request for an investigation (booking ID 573361877)

 

Dear Mr. Tan,

 

I refer to my email sent to the STB on Jul 11, 2021 in which I requested for an investigation into Agoda’s strange request to me for an cancellation.

 

In the email, I stated that I was going to check with the US Embassy in Singapore about an ongoing intelligence operation against me on Jul 12 at 11:30am. I did talk to an embassy official this morning, and his answer was “I didn’t hear a secret operation targeting you”.

 

I am wondering whether the STB can give me an answer about Agoda’s strange request. While claiming “Your reservation at Spacepod@SG will remain active for another 6 hours” in its email time stamped at 2:54pm, Agoda informed me at 7:33pm that “We have confirmed the cancellation of your booking at Spacepod@SG. Your booking was cancelled for free.”

 

I am not going to leave Spacepod@SG at this moment.

 

Thank you.

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

 

 

From: Yan Jun
Sent: Sunday, 11 July 2021 19:31
To: Keith TAN (
keith_tan@stb.gov.sg)
Cc: Agoda Customer Service (
CUSTOMER-SERVICE@AGODA.COM); Spacepod@SG Hotel (podsg@spacepod.com.sg); Lee Hsien Loong (PM); AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg); CHEE Yam Cheng (Singapore Medical Council); CHIA Jin Ming Benjamin (SPS, B cluster); Daniel FUNG (IMH); Eng Chye Tan (uprsec@nus.edu.sg); FAISAL Bin Mustaffa (SPS, B4); HOONG Wee Teck (SPF); K Shanmugam (Minister for Home Affairs); LEE Chien Earn (CGH); LOH Hong Wai (SPS, B5); Middle East Institute (contact.mei@nus.edu.sg); ONG Ye Kung (MOH); PM Office (pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg); QSM_STATE (STATECOURTS) (STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg); SHIE Yong Lee (shie_yong_lee@pris.gov.sg); SPF Feedback Shared (SPF) (SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg) ; STB Feedback (STB) (stb_feedback@stb.gov.sg); Subra SURESH (NTU); SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT); Tan Bin Kiat (SPS, B2); TAN Chun-Yuan Avryl (SPS, B3); TAN Wee Teck; 广东省人民政府(service@gd.gov.cn); Chief Executive's Office_HK (ceo@ceo.gov.hk); HK Customs and Excise Department (customsenquiry@customs.gov.hk); Alejandro Ponce (The World Justice Project); Sofie Arjon Schutte (U4 Anti-corruption resource centre); Buscaglia Edgardo (Columbia University); Garry Rodan (Murdoch University); Matthew Stephenson (mstephen@law.harvard.edu); S.T. Quah Jon (National University of Singapore); Silverstein Gordon (Yale University) ; Susan Rose Ackerman (Yale University); David Kaye (dkaye@law.uci.edu); 'Freedom House'; info@article19.org; Klaus Schwab (WEF); mail@globalwitness.org; 'Mickey Spiegel (Human Right Watch)'; 'Phil Robertson (Human Right Watch)'; World Psychiatric Association (wpasecretariat@wpanet.org); Yu Hah Ming (mingyu.hah@amnesty.org); International Association of Judges; Talia Dove (International Bar Association); Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg); news@theindependent.sg; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com); Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg); Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg); Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg); Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg); editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP (letters@scmp.com); Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) ; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); United Daily News (newspro@udn.com); 'Apple Daily'; Jon Fasman (Economists) ; Keith Bradsher (New York Times); 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)'; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)'; Reporters Without Borders (dbastard@rsf.org); Rico Hizon (BBC); Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse); 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)'; Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk); Supreme Court of Canada (reception@scc-csc.ca); Supreme Court of India (supremecourt@nic.in); Supreme Court of New Zealand (supremecourt@justice.govt.nz); The Privy Council (enquiries@supremecourt.uk); Indonesia Embassy (singapura.kbri@kemlu.go.id); Myanmar Embassy (ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg); Philippines Embassy (philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com); Thailand Embassy (thaisgp@singnet.com.sg); Vietnam Embassy (vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn); Argentina Embassy (consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar); Brazil Embassy (brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br); Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg); South Africa Embassy (singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za); South Korea Embassy (korembsg@mofa.go.kr); Turkey Embassy (embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr); Canada Embassy (spore@international.gc.ca); German Embassy (info@singapur.diplo.de); Italy Embassy (ambasciata.singapore@esteri.it); Japan Embassy (infoculture@sn.mofa.go.jp); US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov)
Subject: Request for an investigation (booking ID 573361877)

 

Dear STB,

 

I writing to the CEO of the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) about a strange request from Agoda. Please see the email set out below for details.  

 

An usual receptionist

On Jul 11 at 11:34am, Agoda confirmed with me the booking 573361877 about my two nights stay from Jul 11 to Jul 13,2021 in Spacepod@SG, a capsule hotel.  

 

At about 1pm, I arrived at Spacepod@SG, and paid $49 in cash for the two nights stay at the counter upon the receptionist Joe’s request. Joe preferred me to leave the hotel because of a text message dated from Jul 5 to her from Police Officer Ben whose mobile number was 91379887. The messages showed that Officer Ben was looking for me. When I told her to inform this police officer that I was in the hotel, she did and then replied Ben was only looking for me on Jul 5 but not Jul 11.

 

Since my luggage was left in the same hotel on Nov 2, 2020 before I protested outside the US Embassy, I wondered whether Ben’s text was meant to check whether I would come back to the hotel to take back my stuff if I had a plan to protest on Jul 6 outside the US Embassy.  

 

At about 1:30pm, I entered the room 201 of the hotel. My bed number was 24.  

 

A strange email from Agoda

On 2:54pm, Agoda sent me an email asking for my credit card information to secure the reservation after I had already paid for the 2 nights stay at the counter. I read this email at about 4:30pm.

 

Agoda claimed that “The credit card you provided during booking could not be processed by Spacepod@SG.” Since I have already made the payment at 1:30pm, I don’t understand why Spacepod@SG needed to process my credit card information again for the payment. In addition, I have already provided Agoda with the correct credit card information during the online booking.

 

Agoda also claimed that “If a valid card is not provided within that time, the booking will be cancelled and you will receive a cancellation email. The property may charge your card in the case of a no-show, late cancellation, or prepayment as agreed in the booking conditions.” Since I have already made the payment and physically in the hotel, there is no more booking at all.

 

It is self-evident that Agoda is trying to drive me out of this hotel.  

 

My suspicion of the US government’s operation against me

In my email to the media dated Jul 8, 2021, I set out the details about the conversations between me and an official from the US Embassy on Jul 6.

 

In the attached essay My experience with talking to the US Embassy, I explained why I had enough reason to suspect that the US Embassy had a plan to bring me to the US to face justice for threatening the US government, if I asked the official on Jul 6 to accept my requests in exchange for the cancellation of my demonstration. In other words, I suspect that the US Embassy wished to stop me from holding a public demonstration outside the US Embassy to support my claim of the WEF 2021 plot.

 

I have enough reason to believe that the US government is currently in the middle of an operation against me. Today I got out of Hotel Conforto at about 12 noon. When I walked on the pavement to the junction between Carpenter Street and the New Bridge Road, a tall white man unexpectedly hit my left arm when he past me and made the left shoulder strap of my backpack slid off my left shoulder. This guy was in this 30’s and didn’t say anything. He was about 1.88m tall and was wearing a short and a dark glasses. I didn’t pay particular attention to him and thought it was an accident.

 

At about around 1:28pm, I entered the building where room 203 was located. At the entrance of this building, I noticed that two persons, an Indian female and a male, there. The female was filming something with her mobile phone, and her mobile phone was pointed at me for a short period of time.

 

At about 3:30pm, I was sleeping on bed 24 with the window shade closed and locked from inside so no one could get into my bed. I was suddenly woke up because someone entered room 203 and was looking for someone whose name was Sky. I didn’t respond at all. This person even tried to lift the window shade of my bed  to check who was inside but failed. This guy was very suspicious. I have enough reasons believed that the tall white guy gave me a warning a few hours ago at the junction.

 

Usually 3 unusual matters wouldn’t take place on the same day.  

 

My request to the US Embassy

I am going to talk to the US Embassy on Jul 12 at 11:30am about my suspicion and whether the US Embassy has any secret plan against me. I won’t argue with anyone. The US Embassy can certainly ignore my request to talk about this matter.

 

I am not scared of any operation against me.

 

My request to the STB

Please check with Agoda about this email. I will copy this email to PM Lee Hsien Loong and the international community.

 

Thank you.

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

(S7684361I)

 

 

From: Agoda (no-reply) [mailto:no-reply@agoda.com]
Sent: Sunday, 11 July 2021 14:54
To:
medp1128@hotmail.com
Subject: ACTION REQUIRED: Secure reservation of your Agoda booking

 

Use the link provided to secure your reservation!

Agoda

 

Dear Yan Jun,

Booking ID:

573361877

Hotel Name:

Spacepod@SG

Although the payment for this booking will be made at the property, a credit card is still required to secure the reservation.

The credit card you provided during booking could not be processed by Spacepod@SG. Use the button below to go to the payment page to provide another card.

Your reservation at Spacepod@SG will remain active for another 6 hours.

If a valid card is not provided within that time, the booking will be cancelled and you will receive a cancellation email.

The property may charge your card in the case of a no-show, late cancellation, or prepayment as agreed in the booking conditions.

This link will expire within 6 hours.

 

 

This email was sent by Agoda Company Pte. Ltd.,
30 Cecil Street, Prudential Tower #19-08, Singapore 049712

Agoda

 


没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。