2021年7月15日星期四

My email to the US Embassy in Singapore dated Jul 15, 2021

 Attachment: A criticism of Western Values

Slogans_Jul 15_2021

  

From: Yan Jun
Sent: Thursday, 15 July 2021 15:54
To: US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov)
Cc: AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg); CHEE Yam Cheng (Singapore Medical Council); CHIA Jin Ming Benjamin (SPS, B cluster); Daniel FUNG (IMH); Eng Chye Tan (uprsec@nus.edu.sg); FAISAL Bin Mustaffa (SPS, B4); HOONG Wee Teck (SPF); K Shanmugam (Minister for Home Affairs); LEE Chien Earn (CGH); LOH Hong Wai (SPS, B5); Middle East Institute (contact.mei@nus.edu.sg); ONG Ye Kung (MOH); PM Office (pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg); QSM_STATE (STATECOURTS) (STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg); SHIE Yong Lee (shie_yong_lee@pris.gov.sg); SPF Feedback Shared (SPF) (SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg) ; STB Feedback (STB) (stb_feedback@stb.gov.sg); Subra SURESH (NTU); SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT); Tan Bin Kiat (SPS, B2); TAN Chun-Yuan Avryl (SPS, B3); TAN Wee Teck;
广东省人民政府(service@gd.gov.cn); Chief Executive's Office_HK (ceo@ceo.gov.hk); HK Customs and Excise Department (customsenquiry@customs.gov.hk); Alejandro Ponce (The World Justice Project); Sofie Arjon Schutte (U4 Anti-corruption resource centre); Buscaglia Edgardo (Columbia University); Garry Rodan (Murdoch University); Matthew Stephenson (mstephen@law.harvard.edu); S.T. Quah Jon (National University of Singapore); Silverstein Gordon (Yale University) ; Susan Rose Ackerman (Yale University); David Kaye (dkaye@law.uci.edu); 'Freedom House'; info@article19.org; Klaus Schwab (WEF); mail@globalwitness.org; 'Mickey Spiegel (Human Right Watch)'; 'Phil Robertson (Human Right Watch)'; World Psychiatric Association (wpasecretariat@wpanet.org); Yu Hah Ming (mingyu.hah@amnesty.org); International Association of Judges; Talia Dove (International Bar Association); Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg); news@theindependent.sg; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com); Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg); Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg); Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg); Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg); editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP (letters@scmp.com); Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) ; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); United Daily News (newspro@udn.com); 'Apple Daily'; Jon Fasman (Economists) ; Keith Bradsher (New York Times); 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)'; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)'; Reporters Without Borders (dbastard@rsf.org); Rico Hizon (BBC); Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse); 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)'; Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk); Supreme Court of Canada (reception@scc-csc.ca); Supreme Court of India (supremecourt@nic.in); Supreme Court of New Zealand (supremecourt@justice.govt.nz); The Privy Council (enquiries@supremecourt.uk); Indonesia Embassy (singapura.kbri@kemlu.go.id); Myanmar Embassy (ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg); Philippines Embassy (philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com); Thailand Embassy (thaisgp@singnet.com.sg); Vietnam Embassy (vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn); Argentina Embassy (consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar); Brazil Embassy (brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br); Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg); South Africa Embassy (singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za); South Korea Embassy (korembsg@mofa.go.kr); Turkey Embassy (embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr); Canada Embassy (spore@international.gc.ca); German Embassy (info@singapur.diplo.de); Italy Embassy (ambasciata.singapore@esteri.it); Japan Embassy (infoculture@sn.mofa.go.jp); US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov)
Subject: Protest outside the US Embassy (Jul 15, 2021, 5pm)

 

Dear the US Embassy,

 

I am writing to inform the embassy of my protest scheduled for Jul 15, 2021 at 5pm. Now I am at a bus stop on the Napier Road.

 

The purpose

The purpose of this protest is to publicly support my two claims. One claim is the WEF 2021 Plot, which was clearly explained in my email to PM Lee Hsien Loong dated Jul 3, 2021. The other claim is about the secret operation conducted by the US government targeting me to stop my protest against the WEF 2021 Plot.

 

My suspicion of the US Embassy’s secret operation targeting me

As stated in my email dated Jul 8 and Jul 11, 2021, I have enough reason to suspect that the US government had a secret operation targeting me to stop me from protesting against the WEF 2021 Plot. On Jul 12, the embassy official didn’t deny that there was such a plan.

 

Singapore’s political succession plan

To show that the PAP government was not afraid of my protest, PM Lee preferred not to carry out his political succession plan when I was in prison. The US government’s secret operation targeting me has provided the PAP government with an opportunity to go ahead with its succession plan when I am in jail in the name of ensuring my safety. 

 

Since PM Lee is going to deliver the National Day Rally speech on Aug 22, it is possible that the 4th PM of Singapore will swear in in late September. 

 

I would like to make it clear there that I am not scared of any secret operations so there is no need for the PAP government to protect me by putting me in jail. I will continue my protest after my release. If the US government or the Chinese government wishes to talk to me, please contact Changi prison directly. It is a rule in the prison that the Singapore citizen is not allowed to write to an embassy.   

 

Why do I protest today?

My protest date is completely determined by me.

 

Last night, the washing machine and the dryer were both usually occupied by some guests even at middle night so I was unable to wash my clothes. This morning, the dryer was not in use when I got there but was occupied after I took a shower. It seems to me that some guests have deliberately prevented me from washing my clothes to make me stay in the hotel for at least one night. I did try to extend my stay in this hotel, or Spacepod@sg, but could find this hotel on Agoda.

 

My only option was to pay the hotel bed at the counter. Not getting any booking confirmation email form Aagoda, I was not in a position to forward the confirmation email to the media. As such, the media would believe that I was going to protest today. However, the fact is that the Singapore Intelligence had tried to manipulate me into extending my stay. 

 

It is evident that I should protest today.

 

My criticism of Western values

I also attached my criticism of Western values to this email for the embassy’s reference. I would appreciate it if the US government publicly respond to my criticism.

 

Thank you.

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

(S7684361I)

 

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。