2024年9月17日星期二

The email reply dated Sep 17, 2024 from Prime Minister's Office

 

From: PMO HQ (PMO) <PMO_HQ@pmo.gov.sg>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2024 5:15 PM
To: medp1128@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: legal basis

 

Message Classification: Restricted

Dear Sir/Madam

 

We would like to acknowledge receipt of your email.

 

With warm regards,

 

Sock Leng CHEW (Ms) | Communication Services | PMO HQ
Prime Minister’s Office

http://www.pmo.gov.sg

 

The Singapore Public Service: Integrity, Service, Excellence


Filed to EMAS
[3S-id=7a2c4718-5efa-47dd-bdd3-6679330421e9:7e5f51a8]

From: Yan Jun <medp1128@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2024 12:48 AM
To: Prof TAN Eng Chye (EXT) <uprsec@nus.edu.sg>; PMO Hsien Loong LEE (PMO) <LEE_Hsien_Loong@pmo.gov.sg>
Cc: AGC (AGC) <AGC@agc.gov.sg>; Prof CHEE Yam Cheng (EXT) <yam_cheng_chee@ttsh.com.sg>; Benjamin CHIA (PRIS) <Benjamin_CHIA@pris.gov.sg>; Soon Theen CHIN (PRIS) <CHIN_Soon_Theen@pris.gov.sg>; Adj A/Prof Daniel FUNG (EXT) <daniel_fung@imh.com.sg>; Faisal MUSTAFFA (PRIS) <Faisal_MUSTAFFA@pris.gov.sg>; Wee Teck HOONG (SPF) <Hoong_Wee_Teck@spf.gov.sg>; ICA IC Unit (ICA) <ICA_IC_Unit@ica.gov.sg>; MHA K Shanmugam (MHA) <k_shanmugam@mha.gov.sg>; Prof LEE Chien Earn (EXT) <lee.chien.earn@singhealth.com.sg>; membership@nus.edu.sg; Middle East Institute (contact.mei@nus.edu.sg) <contact.mei@nus.edu.sg>; MOH Ye Kung ONG (MOH) <ONG_Ye_Kung@moh.gov.sg>; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com) <theonlinecitizen@gmail.com>; Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post) <philip@bowring.net>; PMO HQ (PMO) <PMO_HQ@pmo.gov.sg>; Yong Lee SHIE (PRIS) <SHIE_Yong_Lee@pris.gov.sg>; SPF Feedback Shared (SPF) <SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg>; STB Feedback (STB) <STB_feedback@stb.gov.sg>; ntu-president@ntu.edu.sg; Avryl TAN (PRIS) <Avryl_TAN@pris.gov.sg>; Chief Executive's Office_HK (ceo@ceo.gov.hk) <ceo@ceo.gov.hk>; HK Customs and Excise Department (customsenquiry@customs.gov.hk) <customsenquiry@customs.gov.hk>; Alejandro Ponce (The World Justice Project) <aponce@worldjusticeproject.org>; Sofie Arjon Schutte (U4 Anti-corruption resource centre) <sofie.schuette@cmi.no>; FEBS Letters (febsletters@wiley.com) <febsletters@wiley.com>; Buscaglia Edgardo (Columbia University) <ebuscaglia@law.columbia.edu>; Garry Rodan (Murdoch University) <G.Rodan@murdoch.edu.au>; Matthew Stephenson (mstephen@law.harvard.edu) <mstephen@law.harvard.edu>; medp1128@gmail.com; S.T. Quah Jon (National University of Singapore) <jonstquah@gmail.com>; Silverstein Gordon (Yale University) <gradpro.law@yale.edu>; Susan Rose Ackerman (Yale University) <susan.rose-ackerman@yale.edu>; David Kaye (dkaye@law.uci.edu) <dkaye@law.uci.edu>; 'Freedom House' <info@freedomhouse.org>; Global Witness (media@globalwitness.org) <media@globalwitness.org>; halim.kim@amnesty.org; info@article19.org; Klaus Schwab (WEF) <Klaus.Schwab@weforum.org>; 'Mickey Spiegel (Human Right Watch)' <spiegem@hrw.org>; 'Phil Robertson (Human Right Watch)' <RobertP@hrw.org>; World Psychiatric Association (wpasecretariat@wpanet.org) <wpasecretariat@wpanet.org>; news@theindependent.sg; shinmin@sph.com.sg; Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg) <stforum@sph.com.sg>; Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg) <voices@mediacorp.com.sg>; zblocal@sph.com.sg; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com) <mingpao@mingpao.com>; Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc) <news@odn.on.cc>; SCMP (letters@scmp.com) <letters@scmp.com>; Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) <localnews@singtao.com>; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk) <editor@thestandard.com.hk>; United Daily News (newspro@udn.com) <newspro@udn.com>; 'Apple Daily' <news@appledaily.com.tw>; Jon Fasman (Economists) <jonfasman@economist.com>; Keith Bradsher (New York Times) <kebrad@nytimes.com>; 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)' <lchua@bloomberg.net>; Rico Hizon (BBC) <ricohizon@gmail.com>; 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)' <aseiff@gmail.com>; Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk) <cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk>; Supreme Court of Canada (reception@scc-csc.ca) <reception@scc-csc.ca>; Supreme Court of India (supremecourt@nic.in) <supremecourt@nic.in>; Supreme Court of New Zealand (supremecourt@justice.govt.nz) <supremecourt@justice.govt.nz>; The Privy Council (enquiries@supremecourt.uk) <enquiries@supremecourt.uk>; Indonesia Embassy (singapura.kbri@kemlu.go.id) <singapura.kbri@kemlu.go.id>; Myanmar Embassy (ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg) <ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg>; Philippines Embassy (philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com) <philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com>; Vietnam Embassy (vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn) <vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn>; Argentina Embassy (consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar) <consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar>; Brazil Embassy (brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br) <brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br>; Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg) <russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg>; South Africa Embassy (singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za) <singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za>; Turkey Embassy (embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr) <embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr>; alan-kay@uiowa.edu; biology@uiowa.edu; chun-fang-wu@uiowa.edu; daily-iowan@uiowa.edu; gary-gussin@uiowa.edu; jack-lilien@uiowa.edu; president@uiowa.edu; uicssahr@gmail.com
Subject: legal basis

 

Dear Prof. Tan Eng Chye and SM Lee Hsien Loong,

 

I  am writing to NUS president and SM Lee for the legal basis of some orders.  

 

NUS

On Sep 13 at about 11pm, I was sleeping on a bench next to LT 3. Security officer Sarawanan A/I Sunnatham (SG128186) wake me up and told me to leave. I showed him my passport and asked for the legal basis of his order but he simply told me to his supervisor on the phone. I preferred to write to NUS president for an answer. He told that I was allowed to stay but not to sleep in NUS. I asked for the legal basis of his order but once again he told me to write to NUS.

 

I am not sure whether it is a rule for NUS to follow the rule of law. I would appreciate it if NUS can reply to me as soon as possible.

 

CPF board

On the afternoon Sep 13, I went to the Public Service Center at Our Tampines Hub to update my mobile number associated with my CPF. The clerk there did update the mobile number after checking my passport. A few minutes later, I requested to change my password because all of sudden I couldn’t use my Singpass app on mobile phone. Another clerk clearly told me that they didn’t accept my passport because it had already expired. I asked this clerk whether she had received any instruction from her supervisor to deal with me but she denied such instructions.  

 

My question to the CPF board and Public Service Division is the legal basis by which the validity of my passport as a lawful document to certify my identity can be changed in a few minutes time.

 

The document to certify my identity

I applied to ICA a replacement IC 4 years ago but haven’t received any reply. I am not sure whether SM Lee is going to kick me out of Singapore. But as long as I am here, I am entitled to have a valid document such as an IC or a passport to certify my identity. I need to get my CPF money back if I am ordered to leave Singapore.

 

I would appreciate it if the Government can reply to me at its earlies convenience. The police can arrest me if the Government doesn’t allow me to go to the US Embassy on Monday at 10am.

 

Thank you.

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

(S7684361I)

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。