2023年8月10日星期四

AGC's reply dated May 17, 2013 regarding the issue of the warning letter to me

 

The attached file to my email dated May 17, 2023: The warning letter

 

 From: AGC (AGC) <AGC@agc.gov.sg>

Sent: Friday, 17 May 2013 5:29 pm
To: Yan Jun <medp1128@gmail.com>
Cc: AGC (AGC) <AGC@agc.gov.sg>
Subject: RE: Response to the warning letter from Aedit Abullah SC for Attorney-General

 

Message Classification: Unclassified

 

Dear Sir,

 

We refer to your email 17 May 2013.

2          We would like to reiterate the warning as set out in our letter dated 6 May 2013.

 

Yours faithfully,

 

 

LI Jin Haw (Ms)
Quality Service Manager

Attorney-General's Chambers, Singapore

Warning: If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and destroy it. As it may contain confidential or official information, do not retain it or disclose its contents to any person as doing so may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act

 

From: Yan Jun [mailto:medp1128@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 17 May, 2013 2:16 PM
To: AGC (AGC)
Cc: SUPCOURT Registry (SUPCOURT)
Subject: Response to the warning letter from Aedit Abullah SC for Attorney-General

 

Dear AGC,

1.     I refer to the attached warning letter sent by Aedit Abullah SC for Attorney-General on 6th may 2013. I just read it. 

2.     Without supporting evidence, I was accused in the warning letter of making spurious allegations in my correspondence with the Istana and the action will be taken against me for making such allegations. If AGC thinks so, please go ahead. 

3.     I do not think my allegations spurious and do not accept your warning letter. 

4.     When I first reported this issue, AGC relied on 16 November 2012 that “AGC is not in a position to assist you.” The “spurious allegation” was first used in High Court’s reply to me on March 7 2013 but the High ignored my request for justification for “spurious allegationin my letter to the Istana.

 5.     Now my issue with the High Court is over. If the warning letter is exposed to the public so the issue with the High Court gets revisited, that is my intention and I am not responsible for it. 

6.     Sending warning letter without justification amounts to intimidation. I would request AGC to justify why my allegations are spurious so sending such a letter does not fall into abuse of power.    

7.     Thank you very much for your attention. I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

(S7684361I)

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。