2023年8月8日星期二

My email dated Aug 5, 2023 to the media about PM Lee Hsien Loong's political succession plan


 Attachment: IMG_20230805_123556

Yan Jun <medp1128@hotmail.com>

5/8/2023 2:15 pm

To: Lian He Wan Bao; Lian He Zao Bao; news@theindependent.sg; Shin Min Daily; The Online Citizen (Singapore); The Straits Times; Voices(Today) (voices@mediacorp.com.sg); editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP (letters@scmp.com); Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) ; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); United Daily News (newspro@udn.com); 'Apple Daily'; Jon Fasman (Economists) ; Keith Bradsher (New York Times); 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)'; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)'; Reporters Without Borders (dbastard@rsf.org); Rico Hizon (BBC); Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse); 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)' Cc: medp1128@gmail.com

 

Dear Media,

 

I was released from Changi Prison this morning. PM Lee Hsien Loong is going to step down in about 2 weeks time.

 

Now I am living in Chinese library area of the NUS. 

 

Thanks.

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

(S7684361I)

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。