2023年8月19日星期六

My email dated Aug 19, 2023 to AGC regarding the 3rd case of authorized access to my laptop

From: Yan Jun <medp1128@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 19 August 2023 9:09 pm
To: AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg) <AGC@agc.gov.sg>
Cc: NUS Library <membership@nus.edu.sg>; Lian He Wan Bao <wanbao@sph.com.sg>; Lian He Zao Bao <zblocal@sph.com.sg>; news@theindependent.sg; Shin Min Daily <shinmin@sph.com.sg>; The Online Citizen (Singapore) <theonlinecitizen@gmail.com>; The Straits Times <stforum@sph.com.sg>; Voices(Today) (voices@mediacorp.com.sg) <voices@mediacorp.com.sg>; editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com) <mingpao@mingpao.com>; Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc) <news@odn.on.cc>; SCMP (letters@scmp.com) <letters@scmp.com>; Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) <localnews@singtao.com>; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk) <editor@thestandard.com.hk>; United Daily News (newspro@udn.com) <newspro@udn.com>; 'Apple Daily' <news@appledaily.com.tw>; Jon Fasman (Economists) <jonfasman@economist.com>; Keith Bradsher (New York Times) <kebrad@nytimes.com>; 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)' <lchua@bloomberg.net>; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)' <philip@bowring.net>; Rico Hizon (BBC) <ricohizon@gmail.com>; 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)' <aseiff@gmail.com>
Subject: The 3rd case of unauthorized access of laptop

 

Dear AGC,  

 

I refer to my email dated Aug 14 and Aug 17, 2023 to PM Lee Hsien Loong regarding the espionage activities targeting me.    

 

Today I encountered another espionage case of unauthorized access of my laptop. It was committed at Level 6 of the Central Library of the National University of Singapore.  

 

At 11am, I shut down my laptop and went to the toilet located on Leve 6 of the Central Library. After getting back to my seat, I found that someone had already accessed my laptop because I faced the same situation that I had encountered on the early morning of Aug 16, as described in the paragraph 6 of the file attached to the email dated Aug 17 17 to PM Lee.   

 

At about 4:05pm, I went to the same toilet but left my laptop running. When coming back at about 4:12pm, I found my laptop had been accessed because the Word file that I was using had been closed. At 4:14pm, I took a video in which the mastermind took the seat of L6-Z3-30. She deliberately and unnecessarily put on a mask when leaving her seat at 4:42pm. The lady playing the tablet must be her accomplice. I believe that they were eager to find out what document I was going to print on my newly bought printer.    

 

There was a CCTV camera installed 5 meters away from my seat on Level 6. I am sure that the police can easily investigate this espionage case surrounding the Government to ensure the transparency of the upcoming presidential election.    

 

Thank you.    

 

Regards,  

Yan Jun  

(S7684361I) 


没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。