2023年8月11日星期五

My email dated Aug 10, 2023 to PM Lee Hsien Loong about US government's response to my conspiracy allegations

From: Yan Jun
Sent: Thursday, 10 August 2023 7:05 pm
To: Lee Hsien Loong (PM) <lee_hsien_loong@pmo.gov.sg>
Cc: AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg) <AGC@agc.gov.sg>; CHEE Yam Cheng (Singapore Medical Council) <yam_cheng_chee@ttsh.com.sg>; CHIA Jin Ming Benjamin (SPS, B cluster) <benjamin_chia@pris.gov.sg>; chin_soon_theen@pris.gov.sg; China Press <newscentre@chinapress.com.my>; Daniel FUNG (IMH) <daniel_fung@imh.com.sg>; Eng Chye Tan (uprsec@nus.edu.sg) <uprsec@nus.edu.sg>; FAISAL Bin Mustaffa (SPS, B4) <faisal_mustaffa@pris.gov.sg>; HOONG Wee Teck (SPF) <hoong_wee_teck@spf.gov.sg>; K Shanmugam (Minister for Home Affairs) <k_shanmugam@mha.gov.sg>; LEE Chien Earn (CGH) <lee.chien.earn@singhealth.com.sg>; Middle East Institute (contact.mei@nus.edu.sg) <contact.mei@nus.edu.sg>; ONG Ye Kung (MOH) <ong_ye_kung@moh.gov.sg>; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com) <theonlinecitizen@gmail.com>; Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post) <philip@bowring.net>; PM Office (pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg) <pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg>; QSM_STATE (STATECOURTS) (STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg) <STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg>; SHIE Yong Lee (shie_yong_lee@pris.gov.sg) <shie_yong_lee@pris.gov.sg>; SPF Feedback Shared (SPF) (SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg) <SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg>; STB Feedback (STB) (stb_feedback@stb.gov.sg) <stb_feedback@stb.gov.sg>; Subra SURESH (NTU) <ntu-president@ntu.edu.sg>; SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT) <SUPCOURT_QSM@supcourt.gov.sg>; TAN Chun-Yuan Avryl (SPS, B3) <avryl_tan@pris.gov.sg>;
广东省人民政府(service@gd.gov.cn) <service@gd.gov.cn>; Alejandro Ponce (The World Justice Project) <aponce@worldjusticeproject.org>; Sofie Arjon Schutte (U4 Anti-corruption resource centre) <sofie.schuette@cmi.no>; FEBS Letters (febsletters@wiley.com) <febsletters@wiley.com>; Buscaglia Edgardo (Columbia University) <ebuscaglia@law.columbia.edu>; Garry Rodan (Murdoch University) <G.Rodan@murdoch.edu.au>; Matthew Stephenson (mstephen@law.harvard.edu) <mstephen@law.harvard.edu>; medp1128@gmail.com; S.T. Quah Jon (National University of Singapore) <jonstquah@gmail.com>; Silverstein Gordon (Yale University) <gradpro.law@yale.edu>; Susan Rose Ackerman (Yale University) <susan.rose-ackerman@yale.edu>; David Kaye (dkaye@law.uci.edu) <dkaye@law.uci.edu>; 'Freedom House' <info@freedomhouse.org>; info@article19.org; Klaus Schwab (WEF) <Klaus.Schwab@weforum.org>; mail@globalwitness.org; 'Mickey Spiegel (Human Right Watch)' <spiegem@hrw.org>; 'Phil Robertson (Human Right Watch)' <RobertP@hrw.org>; World Psychiatric Association (wpasecretariat@wpanet.org) <wpasecretariat@wpanet.org>; Yu Hah Ming (mingyu.hah@amnesty.org) <mingyu.hah@amnesty.org>; International Association of Judges <Judicial.Independence.wp@gmail.com>; Talia Dove (International Bar Association) <talia.dove@int-bar.org>; Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg) <wanbao@sph.com.sg>; news@theindependent.sg; Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg) <shinmin@sph.com.sg>; Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg) <stforum@sph.com.sg>; Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg) <voices@mediacorp.com.sg>; Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg) <zblocal@sph.com.sg>; editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com) <mingpao@mingpao.com>; Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc) <news@odn.on.cc>; SCMP (letters@scmp.com) <letters@scmp.com>; Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) <localnews@singtao.com>; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk) <editor@thestandard.com.hk>; United Daily News (newspro@udn.com) <newspro@udn.com>; 'Apple Daily' <news@appledaily.com.tw>; Jon Fasman (Economists) <jonfasman@economist.com>; Keith Bradsher (New York Times) <kebrad@nytimes.com>; 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)' <lchua@bloomberg.net>; Rico Hizon (BBC) <ricohizon@gmail.com>; 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)' <aseiff@gmail.com>; Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk) <cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk>; Supreme Court of Canada (reception@scc-csc.ca) <reception@scc-csc.ca>; Supreme Court of India (supremecourt@nic.in) <supremecourt@nic.in>; Supreme Court of New Zealand (supremecourt@justice.govt.nz) <supremecourt@justice.govt.nz>; The Privy Council (enquiries@supremecourt.uk) <enquiries@supremecourt.uk>; Indonesia Embassy (singapura.kbri@kemlu.go.id) <singapura.kbri@kemlu.go.id>; Myanmar Embassy (ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg) <ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg>; Philippines Embassy (philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com) <philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com>; Vietnam Embassy (vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn) <vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn>; Argentina Embassy (consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar) <consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar>; Brazil Embassy (brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br) <brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br>; Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg) <russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg>; South Africa Embassy (singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za) <singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za>; South Korea Embassy (korembsg@mofa.go.kr) <korembsg@mofa.go.kr>; Turkey Embassy (embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr) <embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr>; Canada Embassy (spore@international.gc.ca) <spore@international.gc.ca>; German Embassy (info@singapur.diplo.de) <info@singapur.diplo.de>; Italy Embassy (ambasciata.singapore@esteri.it) <ambasciata.singapore@esteri.it>; Japan Embassy (infoculture@sn.mofa.go.jp) <infoculture@sn.mofa.go.jp>; US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov) <singaporeusembassy@state.gov>; alan-kay@uiowa.edu; biology@uiowa.edu; chun-fang-wu@uiowa.edu; daily-iowan@uiowa.edu; gary-gussin@uiowa.edu; jack-lilien@uiowa.edu; president@uiowa.edu; Song Yi <Stephen.yi@austin.utexas.edu>; uicssahr@gmail.com
Subject: The response from the US Embassy

 

Dear PM Lee Hsien Loong,

 

I refer to my email dated Aug 8, 2023 regarding a series of conspiracies that occurred in the past one year.

 

The response from the US Embassy

On Aug 8 at 2:15pm, an official from the US Embassy talked to me about the US government’s response to my email. He didn’t comment on my email but simply told me to wait for an email reply in the future. 

 

The rhetoric of “corruption-free" policy

PM Lee declared on Aug 8 that “My Government is determined to keep our system free of corruption and wrongdoing.” In response to Iswaran corruption probe, Deputy Prime Minister and the 4G leader Lawrence Wong stated on Jul 12 that “The Government and the People’s Action Party will not sweep anything under the carpet, even if the disclosure is potentially embarrassing or damaging.”

 

I don’t believe such rhetoric. It is clear to me that the Iswaran corruption case and the recent extramarital affairs have been deliberately exposed to the public to provide the Government with an excuse to hold the GE.

 

A case of unfair hearing

On Feb 1, 2012 during the hearing with regard to my appeal DCA 20/2011, the then Justice of Appeal Chao Hick Tin persuaded me to withdraw my appeal when I clearly accepted his decision to send the case back to the lower court for a re-trial. Finally, Justice Chao influenced me to withdraw my appeal and even forfeited my security deposit of $3000. 

 

On Mar 11, 2012, I complained the professional misconduct on the part of Justice Chao to the Istana, or the Office of the President, but didn’t get a satisfactory response. On Mar 13, I wrote to the Istana again and copied my email to the media, the opposition party and the Prime Minister’s Officer (PMO). On Mar 19 I received the order from the Supreme Court to return the security deposit to me. I thought that the issue was over.

 

On May 6, 2013, the then Senior Council Aedit Abullah SC issued me a warning letter on behalf of the Attorney-General to remind me of the spurious allegations I made against Justice Chao in my emails to various organizations. On May 17, I requested AGC for an explanation of its use of “spurious allegations” against me but AGC refused do so.

 

Although the Supreme Court, AGC, the Istana, the PMO, the media and the main opposition party were fully aware of this case of judicial corruption, no one has bothered to made any noise.

 

Very surprised at the misjudgement made by the leading judge in such a simple and straightforward case, I carefully studied the family law and found a fundamental misunderstanding about the family law that had been lasted for at least 20 years. On Apr 22, 2013, I wrote to Prof. Leong Wai Kum, a leading authority on family law in Singapore, but didn’t receive a response.  

 

It is self-evident that the PAP and the various organizations have deliberately swept corruption cases under the carpet.

 

The delusional disorder

I have been repeatedly diagnosed by the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) with delusional disorder since 2017 despite of the contradictory diagnoses. I still have no idea what delusion I am having and the IMH doctor has never specified it to me. In response to my numerous requests, the Government has never denied allegations presented in my emails to PM Lee.

 

According to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)-5, delusional disorder was defined as “fixed beliefs that are not amenable to change in light of conflicting evidence”. I would appreciate it if IMH provides me with the conflicting evidence in my next psychiatric assessment.

 

On Jun 12, 2021, I complained to World Psychiatric Association (WPA) of the political abuse of psychiatry in Singapore but received no reply from both WPA and IMH. In response to my email sent on Aug 8 at 11:04am, Dr. Daniel Fung, the CEO of IMH, replied to me at 11:36am on the grounds that he was on leave. It was very hard for me to understand the conflicting evidence of the half and hour’s delay against Dr. Fung’s integrity.

 

I sincerely request PM Lee to testify in court in the near future to rebuke my conspiracy allegations set out in my emails as he did in defamation cases.  

 

Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)

I request the OHCHR to contact me so I will be able report the mistreatment I am going to receive in IMH and Changi Prison to the international community. If OHCHR wouldn’t, I would appreciate it if OHCHR inform me of its reason because OHCHR has an obligation to promote and protect human rights in Singapore. 

 

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi’s Southeast Asia Tour

I understand Mr. Wang is visiting Singapore today. As clearly stated in my email dated July 3, 2021, I am an independent intentional entity and one party of the 4-party talk with regard to US-China trade war. I won’t request Changi Prison to contact the Chinese embassy if OHCHR can visit me in prison.

 

The return of my laptop

With regard to the return of my laptop, AGC explained on Aug 8 that “Your email pertains to legal matters and we have forwarded your feedback to the relevant legal division”. I would request AGC to justify why it hasn’t forwarded my request made one year ago to the relevant legal division. Please return it to me as soon as possible.

 

Thank you.

 

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

(S7684361I)

 

 

********

 

From: Daniel Fung Shuen Sheng (IMH) <daniel_fung@imh.com.sg>
Sent: Tuesday, 8 August 2023 11:36 am
To: Yan Jun <medp1128@hotmail.com>
Subject: Automatic reply: Singapore's political succession plan, 2023 Chinese balloon conspiracy, Wagner Mutiny intrigue and others

 



I am Out of Office from 30 July to 8 Aug.


During my absence, Dr Swapna Verma (CMB, IMH) will cover my duties.  Her email is: Swapna_verma@imh.com.sg 

If you have any urgent matters, please call Ai Ling at 63892816 who will connect you to the relevant person as necessary.


没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。