2022年6月10日星期五

My email dated Feb 11, 2011 to FEBS Letters in the name of HinKiu Mok

 Attachment: Questions on a report

 

From: HinKiu Mok
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 10:26 AM
To:
febs.letters@bzh.uni-heidelberg.de
Subject: questions on a report

 

Dear officers,
 
I have a question about a research article published in FEBS Lett last year. I have a concern about the conclusion of this report.
 
This small paper is roughly composed of two parts. In the first part, the author proposed a hypothesis based on a finding. In the second part, they proved this hypothesis correct. However, the data for this finding went so wrong that one is able to point out the problems without even repeating the experiment. All my colleagues agree with me.
 
Is it possible for me send our questions to FEBS Lett directly for an explanation? Can you give us some advice on solving controversy like this? 

 
Thank you very much for your attention. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
 
Regards,
 

HinKiu Mok (PhD)


没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。