2022年6月7日星期二

My email to PM Lee Hsien Loong dated Jun 4, 2022 regarding collaborated intelligence work and GE 2022

Attachment 1: Annex A - Covid-19 Measures for Accommodation Providers.28 Mar

Attachment 2: YanJunBookingReservation

 

From: Yan Jun
Sent: Saturday, June 4, 2022 10:11 PM
To: 'Lee Hsien Loong (PM)'
Cc: Reception Betel Box; AGC (AGC@agc.gov.sg); CHEE Yam Cheng (Singapore Medical Council); CHIA Jin Ming Benjamin (SPS, B cluster); Daniel FUNG (IMH); Eng Chye Tan (uprsec@nus.edu.sg); FAISAL Bin Mustaffa (SPS, B4); HOONG Wee Teck (SPF); K Shanmugam (Minister for Home Affairs); LEE Chien Earn (CGH); Middle East Institute (contact.mei@nus.edu.sg); ONG Ye Kung (MOH); PM Office (pmo_hq@pmo.gov.sg); QSM_STATE (STATECOURTS) (STATECOURTS_QSM@StateCourts.gov.sg); SHIE Yong Lee (shie_yong_lee@pris.gov.sg); SPF Feedback Shared (SPF) (SPF_Feedback_Shared@spf.gov.sg) ; STB Feedback (STB) (stb_feedback@stb.gov.sg); Subra SURESH (NTU); SUPCOURT QSM (SUPCOURT); Tan Bin Kiat (SPS, B2); TAN Chun-Yuan Avryl (SPS, B3); TAN Wee Teck;
广东省人民政府(service@gd.gov.cn); Chief Executive's Office_HK (ceo@ceo.gov.hk); HK Customs and Excise Department (customsenquiry@customs.gov.hk); Alejandro Ponce (The World Justice Project); Sofie Arjon Schutte (U4 Anti-corruption resource centre); 'Buscaglia Edgardo (Columbia University)'; 'Garry Rodan (Murdoch University)'; Matthew Stephenson (mstephen@law.harvard.edu); medp1128@gmail.com; 'S.T. Quah Jon (National University of Singapore)'; 'Silverstein Gordon (Yale University) '; 'Susan Rose Ackerman (Yale University)'; David Kaye (dkaye@law.uci.edu); 'Freedom House'; info@article19.org; Klaus Schwab (WEF); mail@globalwitness.org; 'Mickey Spiegel (Human Right Watch)'; 'Phil Robertson (Human Right Watch)'; World Psychiatric Association (wpasecretariat@wpanet.org); Yu Hah Ming (mingyu.hah@amnesty.org); 'International Association of Judges'; 'Talia Dove (International Bar Association)'; Lian He Wan Bao (wanbao@sph.com.sg); news@theindependent.sg; Online Citizen (Singapore) (theonlinecitizen@gmail.com); Shin Min Daily (shinmin@sph.com.sg); Straits Times (stforum@sph.com.sg); Today (voices@mediacorp.com.sg); Zao Bao (zblocal@sph.com.sg); editor.sh@sinarharian.com.my; estherng@thestar.com.my; newscentre@chinapress.com.my; Ming Pao (mingpao@mingpao.com); Oriental Daily News (news@odn.on.cc); SCMP (letters@scmp.com); Singtao Daily (localnews@singtao.com) ; The Standard (editor@thestandard.com.hk); United Daily News (newspro@udn.com); 'Apple Daily'; 'Jon Fasman (Economists) '; 'Keith Bradsher (New York Times)'; 'Linus Chua (Bloomberg)'; 'Philip Bowring (The South China Morning Post)'; Reporters Without Borders (dbastard@rsf.org); 'Rico Hizon (BBC)'; 'Roberto Coloma (Agence France-Presse)'; 'Seiff Abby (Freelance Corrrespondent)'; Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (cfaenquiries@hkcfa.hk); Supreme Court of Canada (reception@scc-csc.ca); Supreme Court of India (supremecourt@nic.in); Supreme Court of New Zealand (supremecourt@justice.govt.nz); The Privy Council (enquiries@supremecourt.uk); Indonesia Embassy (singapura.kbri@kemlu.go.id); Myanmar Embassy (ambassador@myanmarembassy.sg); Philippines Embassy (philippine.embassy.singapore@gmail.com); Thailand Embassy (thaisgp@singnet.com.sg); Vietnam Embassy (vnemb.sg@mofa.gov.vn); Argentina Embassy (consulares_eisia@mrecic.gov.ar); Brazil Embassy (brasemb.cingapura@itamaraty.gov.br); Russia Embassy (russian_embassy@singnet.com.sg); South Africa Embassy (singapore.consular@dirco.gov.za); South Korea Embassy (korembsg@mofa.go.kr); Turkey Embassy (embassy.singapore@mfa.gov.tr); Canada Embassy (spore@international.gc.ca); German Embassy (info@singapur.diplo.de); Italy Embassy (ambasciata.singapore@esteri.it); Japan Embassy (infoculture@sn.mofa.go.jp); US Embassy (singaporeusembassy@state.gov)
Subject: collaborated intelligence work and GE 2022

 

Dear PM Lee Hsien Loong,

 

I refer to my email dated May 26, 2022 with regard to the David Roach espionage scandal. I am writing to check with the PM Lee the collaborated intelligence work between the Singapore and the US intelligence. I am wondering whether PM Lee is scared of my protest due to coming GE2022.   

 

My online room booking

After I was released from prison on May 25, 2002 I stayed in Ibis budget Singapore Pearl for one night. On May 26 I booked a room on Agoda with K Hotel 14 from May 26 to Jun 29. On Jun 1 I booked a bed on Booking with K Space Inn 569 from May 29 to Jun 1. On May 31 I booked a bed on Agoda with Atlantis Pods @ Little India from Jun 1 to Jun 3.

 

On the morning of Jun 3, I booked through Agoda with Betel Box Backpackers Hostel for 3 nights from Jun 3 to Jun 6. After receiving the confirmation letter from Agoda at about 10am, I finally arrived at Betel Box at about 1:20pm. The receptionist Johnian asked me for my confirmation letter and passport. After checking my passport, he asked me whether I was going to extend my stay in the hostel on Jun 6. I told him I could only give him an answer on Jun 6.

 

Intelligence work at Betel Box

Johnian then asked whether I had been fully vaccinated or had received any booster, and I answered I didn’t. He then refused to let me check into the hostel on the grounds of my vaccination status but couldn’t justify the non-compliance with this rule by other hotels. He did ask me for TraceTogether, and I showed him a token. In response to my request for a written explanation, he sent me an email citing a document issued by Singapore Tourism Board (STB) on Mar 28, 2022 as authority.

 

In response to my explanation that the vaccination-differentiated measures had been lifted in April, he insisted the rule he cited was still in effect. In addition, he denied the validity of the confirmation letter from Agoda but gave me a copy of a forged letter from Booking in which my address was put as in Bangkok and I had a different email address.

 

When I blamed him for engaging in intelligence work, Johnnian didn’t reply. At the time there were several Westerners listening to my conversations, and one of them deliberately claimed that he came from Canada. It is safe for me to suspect that they were operation officers. I did call the police twice, but they didn’t appear to have heard my report on the phone. In my opinion, the earliest possible date for the Government to call the GE is the coming week so Jahnian deliberately stopped me from protesting before Jun 6.   

 

My request 

I would request the PM to respond to my claim of the collaborated intelligence work conducted outside the prison targeting me. I believe that the GE 2022 will be called very soon so the Government is extremely concerned about my protest.  

 

Thank you. 

 

Regards,

Yan Jun

(S7684361I)   

 

 

From: Reception Betel Box [mailto:bookings@betelbox.com]
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 1:58 PM
To:
medp1128@hotmail.com
Cc: Tony Tan
Subject: Inability to check in unvaccinated guests

 

Dear Mr Yan,

 

It is very unfortunate, that we are unable to check you into our premises at Betelbox Backpackers Hostel due to your vaccination status.
Attached in this email are the COVID-19 Measures for Accommodation Providers by the Singapore Tourism Board.

 

On page 2, table item 4, it is clearly stated that partially or unvaccinated individuals are unable to enter the parts of the premises where sleeping facilities are provided.

We also do not have the facilities of a private ensuite room to accommodate individuals who are medically unable to be vaccinated. 

Furthermore your booking, also attached was made for a shared accommodation.

 

Regards,

Johnian
Betel Box Asia Pte. Ltd.

Winner of Singapore Tourism Board's Best Travel Experience 2009

TA 01858. ROC 200310399D.

Tours website: http://www.betelboxtours.com

Hostel website : http://www.betelbox.com  

Address : 200 Joo Chiat Road, Singapore 427471
Phone : +65 6247 7340

WhatsApp Call: https://wa.me/6587846958

WhatsApp Catalogue: https://wa.me/c/6587846958

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4x3ajlAfh1GVKB8eJOUOsDTk1djhI9fi0_Ep0c2_mNjkdAYucYBLPo5G_G1Ka7ml_p2i4idssEhttps://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4xERWyFxijohSDC-w4dkEYtsJH1flbb3cyIeC1ACBuSkvPRYpN04yClqcZTpnBt7IvXNbSNCX4https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wj838PBn-5ho7HrypZbJxhQdDNFt2qE0WkCABywp1p10wZK0BOLY0qr0PI0cnwcqUegcj2rschttps://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4xz2AaL6yxh417ald6-OQd3zK99zjF7tLZAAI8iwY7Pgd6WaIC-ufNmZlxhqYV8MXkfxSDEH6Yhttps://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4ye9VJDFrUxcS2d7iy-7Q09KgrWEvIchcsspOsV62m-AIBOHcs-Xk4bVWUICIiJdWv_Dta0EH8https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4zdjaSKgHfdFCYUscnCC10mi7txSeNAVGvtc4-Bi7VnV3gIXA_CCAx2PF7NGSRulhFZ5Xdp0fc

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4yS1oUv7iLLLH0bFjpqj6pr3sSqAfQa7PmcTbW6rpgNhaLY312gEiKx6Qg0mrz7tCat2KadnoA

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。